Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoodwinked [... aptly titled] (12/23/05)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoodwinked [... aptly titled] (12/23/05)

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

I dare you to watch this and laugh.

... not good.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Oh My God, we saw that when Lauren and I went to go see Narnia. The funniest part were the Turtles i'll give them that much. I've seen projects we've done that were better then that crap.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Yeah, saw this a couple days ago. Simple awful, eh?

I particularily noticed the horrible run cycles. Also check out this part in the trailer when she picks up the basket (I won't say anymore, just watch it):

Comment

looks like a company that tried to jump on the bandwagon, but the textures are pretty nice, too bad they're on crappy models with terrible animation.
        Even the turtle part, look closely and there's some popping of joints.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

you know what that means right? we wont have problems finding jobs. hahah
          It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
          -Tyler Durdan

Comment

The animated fairy tale "Hoodwinked" and the inspirational sports flick "Glory Road" topped a family oriented box office for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend, according to estimates released Monday.

"Hoodwinked," an animated update of the Little Red Riding Hood story, debuted with $16.6 million in ticket sales over the four-day weekend while "Glory Road" was a breath behind with $16.5 million.
            Oh dear.
            ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Okay guys. For anyone that wants 3d animation job to stay in North America for a few more years. Pick up a sign picket the movie theatres. Hoodwinked must go down otherwise all jobs shall be outsourced in favor of lowcost crappy animation with high profit potential. :p

Oh well, bye bye future. Hello, teaching job. :D
              箴 言 18:12
              敗 壞 之 先 , 人 心 驕 傲 ; 尊 榮 以 前 , 必 有 謙 卑 。

Comment

Working...
              X