Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chron. Narnia A MUST SEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chron. Narnia A MUST SEE

I just watched it at the Alamo quarry. Is awesome ... the animals look REAL even though they are digitally made. The story is awesome as well. Is unpredictable which makes it amazing ... I loved this money. I really recommend to go see this movie. :D :D :D
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

I love money too ... whats the movie about?

Explore all our Disney Movies to find Disney+ originals, classic and new upcoming films, and even Blu-rays, DVDs and downloads. Plus, find movies to stream now on Disney+ or Hulu.

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

i saw this money earlier today. i liked it, but it had its slow moments...i dozed off a few times actually. the battle scene was good. the beavers were my favorite thing of the movie.

***/****

i also got my advanced ticket for king kong, yay.
      Pi Studios

Comment

lol

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

yeah man, Aslans, mane is freaking insane. all of it was, I loved it. In some cases I liked it better then LOTR, especially the battle. freaking wicked man. the Camera shots were much clearer and not so cluttered, it didnt give you that feeling like in LOTR as though " oh well lets just show you a bunch of Orcs and have them clash with the Elven soldiers and humans. No it was way better then that. In every shot you saw the variety of evil creatures against good creatures, man you saw, Goblins, and Porkpeople and Minotaurs and Bat people, and cyclops's and Giants and little asian looking miniature Mongols with the Shang Tsung mustache and shot arrows, Griffins, Pheonix's, Fauns, and so much more. Gosh it was awesome. it just made the war more interesting too look at.. especially the Minotaur and Centaur battles nearly crapped my pants. it was soo awesome!

yes and I loved the Beaver characters too!!!

THe music was very good too.

I look for ward to the next 6 movies.
          It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
          -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Oh man, Will, Aslan's mane was done so incredibly well. It was as if you could reach out and touch his fur. :D

I've always loved The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I think my favourite moment is still when Lucy first meets Mr. Tumnus. They really did that scene well.
            Last edited by nowhere man; December 17, 2005, 20:19.
            "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

Saw it last night. It was faithful to the books for the most part. The stuff that was added in was actually very well done. Of course, the CG was awesome. It fit very well and didn't detract from the story-telling.

I liked the witch and the lead centaur. The griffin and Aslan were well done, but like Hopper said, the beavers were one of the best parts. I cringe every time I think of the beavers (or Aslan for that matter) in the old Narnia series...

Comment

whats a narnia anyway?

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

A place... you should check it out sometime. It's generally found inside of wardrobes...

Comment

I guess I am the only one that didn't love the movie...

Comment

"It's the Chronic - What! - cles of Narnia!"*

*If you watched SNL tonight, you'd get it.
                      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton
                        "It's the Chronic - What! - cles of Narnia!"*

*If you watched SNL tonight, you'd get it.

Hahahahhahahahahaha

that was the best part of saturday night live last night !!

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline

tell us why ....... I really wanna know why ... please tell us why...

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by molina
                            The story is awesome as well. Is unpredictable which makes it amazing
                            unpredictible, unless you've read the book which has been out forever

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline
                              You didn't like it?! I could see someone not being to enthusiastic about it, but not liking it? Do tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X