Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady in the Water (Trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady in the Water (Trailer)

Watch this trailer. It's Quicktime and pretty big.

When you reply, do not post the director's name or any reference to another of their films... just post your first thought.

Personally, I can't wait for it. :D
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

OH my God, I read the preview summary on IMDB.. .. wow, this will definitely be a very different genre for this director. He's got a great style and I'd love to see how he's gonna tackle this story.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

wow I loved the music throughout the trailer, looks good imo

Comment

Nice. That's all I can say...

:D

Comment

Just read an article that said that this movie will be preceeded by a children's storybook, written by Shamylan and illustratoed by Mark 'Crash' McCreery... a concept artisit, character designer and illustrator of Stan Winston Studio/Jurassic Park fame.

Sounds cool.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Saw this film tonight.

I liked it quite alot.

Not too many intense moments, but I thought it was well put together. The cinematography was great.

***/****

Comment

Cool, I was hoping it was good. I really like Paul Giamatti. If anyone else likes him they should rent American Splendor great movie.
              At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

Working...
              X