Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will, comp shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will, comp shots

what ya think

Dang!
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Beautiful very nice.

I like it alot more then before.

few things-
      So people dont convey them as roses.....
      Tulips dont have spikyness on the bottom fo their flowerhead.
      Make them whitish yellowish closer to the tulip color of Holland.
      add tulip leaves that grow fromt eh base up rather then sticking out like compound leaves.
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

?
        enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

I can understand the bottom part of the flag, cause when they sit at an angle the bottom tends to come back a bit.

its not that windy in there is it? I can even buy the fact that its maybe made out of stiff paper (cause when they are small like that most of the time you find them made from paper) my question is how is the flag being held up? maybe a little base to stablize it.

just a thought

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by molina
            ?

What are you pointing to. Whatever it is it doesnt matter. An issue like that which is less then pointless to make notable in the first place doesn't take away from main idea of the story.

Besides, havent you been to HEB, whenever they sell those cheapo USA flags you see manufaturer flaws like that all the time.

btw thomas, why dont you put the flower in on of the pots to the right, that wil be better
            -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by texas72shovelhead
              its not that windy in there is it? I can even buy the fact that its maybe made out of stiff paper (cause when they are small like that most of the time you find them made from paper) my question is how is the flag being held up? maybe a little base to stablize it.
              i agree with ur conclusion ...

Originally posted by Will
              What are you pointing to. Whatever it is it doesnt matter. An issue like that which is less then pointless to make notable in the first place doesn't take away from main idea of the story.
              well, is in the middle, isn't it? ... this is the easel not the offtopic forum... look for details to make better...
              enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

well, its ment to be a metaphore, an indonesan dancing with a holland folk, Im gonna give it weight towards the end, but even in the short the flowers dont move (they will later, just not now). Im still thinking of ways to help better communicate the flag. I put the stuff on box's now so you can easily see it better.

Comment

sweet cant wait to see it, its gonna be awesome
                  -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by Will

Besides, havent you been to HEB, whenever they sell those cheapo USA flags you see manufaturer flaws like that all the time.

btw thomas, why dont you put the flower in on of the pots to the right, that wil be better
                    I noticed it as well before reading the thread... It may not be that big of a deal, but changing it isn't that difficult and it will help overall. Just one more thing that someone can't point out, right? Details never hurt, agree?

Comment

heres some reworks, of how the flower scenes will look.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiphus
                        I noticed it as well before reading the thread... It may not be that big of a deal, but changing it isn't that difficult and it will help overall. Just one more thing that someone can't point out, right? Details never hurt, agree?

sure. sorry I snapped molina and Keiphus. the pressure of these two 4 minute projects Thomas and I are wrapping up kinda got to me. Its just that there would come a point when you look at it from our perspective of the projects we're doing as a whole. that those little things wouldnt matter. Then again I failed to regard that you guys have only seen as much as we have posted.

Wow.. very nice thomas. I'm so happy its turning out great. she no longer has the soul sucking Shang Tsung eyes of death. THe tulips are beautiful.
                        yar, I'm finishing up the last animation tweaks, I'll post some better lighting renders tomorrow, Thomas. Time to you show off some of your project now.
                        -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Keep going guys. It's looking great!
                          ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

That diffuse on the road helps a lot...nice work.

The flowers look great too. The lenses are still giving a very weird specular highlight (very broad) and making her irises look grayed out. can you tighten that Specular up on that texture, or knock it out completely? I think that would help deepen those eyes.

Comment

Working...
                            X