Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rparker - Color Abstraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rparker - Color Abstraction

Professor Clayton - These are the three that I picked from last night and fixed. I also have the grayscale image included on each file, so I could see the values of the colors. You were right about the triad - the red and yellow were almost the exact same value, so hopefully I fixed it. Let me know what I need to work on! Thanks!

that looks sexy ...
    thats cool that you posted the grayscale :D
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

They all work really well Robin. Thanks for including the value study with them. Makes it easier for folks to see the values of the colors that you've chosen.

Of the three, its a tough call as to the best one. I'd like to see you revisit the Complimentary color ones (remember those are the ones you stuck the pins through) and see if you could improve on those.

... but of the three, I really like the Analogous one and the Monochromatic one.
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

OOOOOk, I guess I will since I have to. :-) Thank you!

Comment

redos -

Comment

That first one is showing me an error....

Comment

Toss the split-comp out.

But thanks for doing it. :)
              ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
              X