Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CART Student Show: Call for Entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CART Student Show: Call for Entries

An art exhibit is coming to Incarnate Word featuring, for the first time, the Computer Graphic Arts program. We will need work to hang in the Semmes Gallery for the exhibit which will last from the end of January thru the end of February. If you are a CART student you should submit some work.

Don't be shy; try it out.

We will be looking for many pieces, so don't miss the November 21st deadline.

Try to submit pieces or arrange to do so by 4:00 p.m.
    Attached Files
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

does it have to be stuff done in school?
    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

yes, it has to be work you have done for a project here at incarnate word...
      The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

well that sucks
        JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Originally posted by SublimeOne
          well that sucks
          Your school stuff sucks?

I'd beg to differ. ;)
          ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

a'thankyousa, just had some drawings and wanted to see how they would do, that I did a while back.
            JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

what do we put for project title?
              At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

Originally posted by Spooty
                what do we put for project title?

can I say it ? can I say it ?

this is too easy

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

few questions, do we need to submit renders of our projects? or do you just want the style sheets and storyboards for now? also can we use personal projects done outside of school (which in my case would be a nice thing =). (this is also directed towards adam, and mind you Im sick and delirious).

Comment

for project title simply put the name of the project (since these were all done in class)

As for submitting 3d stuff... im not sure how that would work as im not a 3d major but im guessing we could do it is some similar fashion as to how we are submitting web projects. For websites we are asking for simply a few screenshots of each site. For a 3d cartoon im guessing a few screenshots of it would show it off nicely enough for it to be judged. All though the 3d stuff is most likely going to be playing on a television or something so its probably not extremely important that it is printed out... im not sure though... if your at school around 4 when the deadline is then we (Print III) are in JB 108 and you can ask us or just ask Adam im sure he has an idea of how he wants these to be done...

im sure i just confused everyone even more... i know i just confused myself.
                    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

Thomas, what you'll want to do for now is turn over your storyboards and stylesheets. When we meet on Tuesday, I'll show you how to render out a project of appropriate quality to output.

These projects are restricted to those created for a class.

Comment

Working...
                      X