Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADVISING DAY - 11/17 (for Spring 2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVISING DAY - 11/17 (for Spring 2006)

Here is the info for ADVISING DAY!

Advising Day - November 17th - JB 126

GROUP ADVISING ONLY! COME AT YOUR APPOINTED TIME!

Seniors - 8:00 AM (90+ credit hours)

Juniors - 10:00 AM (60-89 credit hours)

Sophomores/Freshmen - 1:00 PM (< 59 credit hours)

Transfer Students/Special Cases - 3:00 PM

If you have any questions contact your advisor, or post it here.

SIMD is providing FREE Pizza in the Lobby of the Joyce Building at 11:30 AM... there will be door prizes.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Online registration begins at 1:00 p.m. on November 17th and inline registration begins at 1:00 p.m. on November 18th.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Here's a screenshot of the courses being offered if you are too lazy to go look them up.

Oh, here's the link to the schedule:

Comment

So should I ask you questions on advising day or here?

Basically all I'm wondering is which of those classes I should take, being a freshman....

Digital Imaging
        Typography

Anything else?

Comment

advising day. All day, no classes, just you and three professors - all just dying to answer those kinds of questions.

Comment

Is Intro cancelled that night?

Comment

can someone mail me real pizza

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo Pardo
                can someone mail me real pizza

ya I have a friend in Chicago..... thats where the real pizza is !!

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Lou Malnati's is so damn GOOD, I think we need to import this for advising day !! I mean really .... 70 bucks for 4 of their pies is a pretty good deal.....thats with shipping. wonder if the student loans would cover a couple

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Obsydian
                    Is Intro cancelled that night?
                    No. As of now its on the schedule.

Comment

How many upper lvl credits do we need again before we can graduate? and upper lvl is any 3000 or 4000 course right? and lastly do upper lvl credits include classes we might have taken at another school that we transfered from or does it only count for classes we have taken at UIW?

P.S. one final question I forgot to ask. I was going over my sheet of classes I needed to take. One of the pages I got when I transfered here marked off classes that were accepted. I wanted to ask why some classes didn't transfer over like my 3rd year religion and such and who I could see about getting it credited if I could.

Thank you

Comment

Oh god my head...I'm looking at our sheet with all the courses on it and it says how typography is in the emphasis but I want to go into 3d but we haven't started that yet and how aesthetics and art history is in the basic courses but but ack! I know this will all be explained but I'm trying to get a little ahead so I know what I want to do but this isn't working. *GOES INSANE*

Comment

Breathe deeply and keep saying "Advising day is this thursday...." and you'll feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Watkins
                            and you'll feel better.
                            Liar...

:(

;)

Comment

Are there going to be any other advising sessions besides this one? I have no idea what classes I should take next.
                              About to start life @ the SMU guildhall :D

Comment

Working...
                              X