Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIMD Logo Contest - Take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIMD Logo Contest - Take 2

In light of the number of logos that were submitted for this contest, the faculty came to the agreement that the deadline for the contest needed to be extended so that students could take the time to create their entries and focus on it without any distractions (i.e. classwork, projects, studying, etc.).

Therefor the deadline for the contest has been extended to Friday, January 20, 2006 at 4:00 PM. This is the Friday after the beginning of Spring Semester.

The limit is still 3 entries per student. Those students that have previously entered designs may choose to withdraw their entries and start afresh. Please see Wanda in the SIMD to do this.

Any questions?
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Cool, thanks for postin'.

Originally posted by Professor Clayton
    The limit is still 3 entries per student.
    Still? First time I heard anything 'bout it. :P I'll just rework the ones I submitted...

Comment

can we put southpark characters posing like james bond on those 20 posters that you showed us? ...(instead of a gun... a Sharpie) ... jk
      enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

i guess they were bad. :eek:
        Last edited by acarrera; November 10, 2005, 12:17.

Comment

i guess they/re looking for mine

hehe

Beauty for ashes

Comment

totally awesome (Spicolli)
            JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

I might do another entry, when I first read the flyer, either it said, or my brain made it say, that it was due sept. 28. So I rushed the night before. Heh.

Comment

Oh heck yes.

Comment

Mike mentioned bumping this so

Deadline is tomorrow at 4pm. Good luck to all entrants.

Comment

When will we know? Like maybe the 21st @ 12pm?

j/k :-D

Comment

Waah. I want to know the winner. *Sweats in anticipation* :ouch:

Comment

The winner has been chosen and once they've been notified, we'll announce it... and it was a student from our department.

:D
                        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Congrats to ......

Crystal McCloskey

The SIMD Logo Challenge winner, cant wait to see it.

Again congrats

Comment

i want to see it!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                            enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Working...
                            X