Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redo's for project 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redo's for project 2

Professor Clayton,

This is my 'r' for phase D. I left a white space on the lower right side where the eye of the punch is because the black was bleeding into the background. What do you think? Thanks!
    Attached Files
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. -William James

You stretched the 'R'... didn't you?
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

spring for II

I was wondering if there is anything more that needed to be done to the spring.
      Attached Files
      "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one's self in the ranks of the insane."
      Marcus Aurelius

Comment

No, this time I didn't. It's the actual font-Serpentine.

Comment

Originally posted by susan
          No, this time I didn't. It's the actual font-Serpentine.
          Ok... here you go:
          Attached Files

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Thanks Professor Clayton!

Comment

Originally posted by dtazakio
              I was wondering if there is anything more that needed to be done to the spring.
              Since the center of the spring is not exactly a circle... it looks weird when you spin it around itself.

It's gotta be a little more like the image below.
              Attached Files

Comment

clothespin

This is a redo for project II. Abstraction based on repetition. I am torn between the three below. Any help would greatly be welcomed.
                Attached Files
                "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one's self in the ranks of the insane."
                Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I like the top one. To me, the black one (second one) looks very... 1999. I don't know, but maybe if you took off the stroke from those lines inside the black and just had the white merging into itself it would look better. Also they look alot like bike spokes and I just like the trippy radial design of the first one anyway.

Comment

Here are my redos for Project 2. Are there any obvious corrections that I need to make?
                    "The natives over there are cannibals. They eat liars with the same enthusiasm as they eat honest men." ~ Captain Nemo

Comment

Working...
                    X