Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rockstarboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockstarboy

ok guys and gals...have at it

throw some lights in there man, I can't really see anything well enough to give you my opinion
    Last edited by SublimeOne; October 18, 2005, 21:09.
    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

the ear looks good, but check its placement and there's some kind of strange bump on the bridge of his nose. Other than that, looks good

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

The ear looks great. However, his forehead looks a little strange; It curves in, then pops out where the spikes start. Or is that the hairline? Maybe the texture will clear that up. I think the nose is a nice shape but the placement of the nose, in relation to the eyes looks a little off to me right now. It feel like it is a bit too high. The palms are working really well, and his stubby fingers are very nice.

I like how you’re balancing exaggerated features with reality.

Comment

two things to do before we can really rip this a new one (I mean this in a constructive manner, not it sucks and such) need a blinn shader to see the highlights mid and low tones, also I dont know why u guys post renders of the model when a screen cap shows so much more and takes less time.

Comment

because we didn't know otherwise

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Working...
            X