Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Go see this one in the theatres folks... I saw it at the Mission drive-in last night. Great flick and, most importantly, it is true to all the short films that came before. :)

It topped the box office last week and is currently in 2nd after The Fog...

Attached Files

it really sucks that all of their props were completely burned!
    "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
    "Car Alarm"
    Retaliation

Comment

Yeah, at least none of the props from this film were burned; only the ones from Chicken Run and the first 3 shorts.

Comment

i thought everything went in the fire
        "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
        "Car Alarm"
        Retaliation

Comment

Hmm, I had heard on the radio that it was all the old stuff and not the latest. Lemme check...

Ah,
          The film's two main sets, along with several smaller ones and many of the characters, are currently being exhibited elsewhere at a city visitor attraction.
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4329426.stm

Comment

I thought that the only really funny part of this movie was the dog fight scene when grommit runs out of quarters and the other one pulls...
            JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

LOL. YES! That was great.

There were many other funny parts, though many of them were based on the previous W&G shorts.

Comment

I laughed until I cried at theat scene
                JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

I have to see this... I've got all the old shorts on VHS (do they sell a DVD of them now?) and I still haven't seen this... shame.

Comment

Definately worth a watch in the theatre.

And yes, they are on DVD: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...355002-4280132

:)

Comment

this was my favorite movie of this year, i loved it. it was funny, and honestly had me on the edge of my seat. i even gasped on parts, haha.
                      Pi Studios

Comment

Working...
                      X