Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick Up Maquettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Up Maquettes

For those of you who modelled a maquette for History of Animation Spring 05 semester, please pick them up in the Crit Room JB107, I wont be around till 12 tomorrow, if the Staff are available please notify them if you need access to the room, unless you already know the code or if the door is unlocked.

If you are one of these students that made these maquettes, you have till next Wednesday October 13th to retrieve your model, after that, they will be tossed away. (at the special retirement home for maquettes.)
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Ok tomorrow is the last day TO pick up MAQUETTES

in case people are still wondering,

there is a Witch from Sleeping Beauty or Snow White ? Little Chicken Hawk, OWL JOWLSON, Jack Skellington. Bugs bunny Mermaid (broken Hand).

thsoe are the main ones still left, all the others were broken, so I threw them away. Last chance yall, tomorrow they go Bye Bye.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

"there is a Witch from Sleeping Beauty or Snow White ?"
      I remember that one, it was freakin sweet! I think that's Esther's. Sure don't want it to go to the trash....

Comment

I hope it hasnt been tossed yet. I will pick up the bugs today.

Ben

Comment

Working...
        X