Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a jasmine flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a jasmine flower

Well this is what I got so far for the jasmine, took quite a while to render but still! what u guys think so far

Don't know what the jasmine flower looks like, but looks pretty god man, like the leaf texture
    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

We'd need to see the research; to be honest, right now it looks kind of like a cauliflower.....makes me hungry.

Comment

well heres what sort of the intent is, its the top lefthand flower. now Im putting this asside because I dont know excatly how much of the flower shop is going to be shot at, but still I cant think of a more efficent way to model a flower with that much geometry and still make a random assortment rather than by paint effects. but if theres only maybe 2 or 3 it wont be an issue

Comment

and what kinda cauliflower do you eat? lol

Comment

Why the top left and not the bottom center? Are they both the type of flower you need? The bottom one just has a much cleaner profile and is a much prettier flower.....and would be simpler to model and render.

Comment

I am going to use that one, but its for the girl though, the one i made is mainly a filler. so some will contain that one.

Comment

Working...
              X