Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yvette's Import Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yvette's Import Logo

Here you go Yvette. I've reset your forum info, I'll email it to you in a minute.

Here's the better one first (there's something magical with this one that you can use... no exploit... in your brochure... we'll talk about it in class on Monday, but see if you can come up with what Denny and I thought of):
    Attached Files
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

... and the other one:
    Attached Files

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

i went back to some of my first ones and tried to find an in between.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Yvette
        i went back to some of my first ones and tried to find an in between.
        actually, i quite like the directions you are heading in the smaller thumbnails. it would be great to see you exercising that concept some more. i think if you find a way to make the m and the p read a tad more like furniture without losing the sense of being and m and p, it would work really well.

Comment

The size and spacing of the name of the company ("The Missing Piece") is going to be the key to getting the implied ground line correct.

I'll let the cat out of the bag and tell you what Denny told me about the mark v. brochure.

With the space to the left of the couch (m) acting as "the missing piece" of furniture, you could place a photograph of the featured piece of furniture in that space to show that you have the stuff to help them finish the design (a table, a plant, a bookcase, etc.).

I do like the original sketches and I love how the idea starts. It just needs to kept clean and simple.

Keep going.

Comment

what about this one?

does it need to be simpler?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Yvette; September 27, 2005, 10:04.

Comment

You might have to repost the image, I can't see it.

Comment

Try using Safari

I'm at work right now and don't have the .jpg I uploaded. I won't be able to do it till about 7 this evening. I uploaded the same as last time. I don't know why it's being tricky. I can't see it here at work using firefox either but at home on my mac using Safari I can see it as well as Krystal's Landscaping Logo. (That's probably why Joe can see them too.)
                Last edited by Yvette; September 27, 2005, 10:04.

Comment

That's cool. I use Firefox, but switched over to Safari and this is what I see:

You can reupload it, or email it to me tonight.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Import logo viewing

Yvette, I tried both Firefox and Safari on my MAc and I too see it reversed and faintly.
                    "No cape darling"

Comment

pulled the attachment

I edited my original post and saved the attachment in image ready (original was an illustrator file). Hopefully this will work.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yes!!!!!!

I think the problem was the file was greyscale and needed to be converted to an 8-bit RGB.

Comment

Make the letters in the working a little bit smaller, but do not change the distance between them. It's coming together well.

The inner circle in the lamp kind of looks like an olive... maybe if it was a circle and not an oval, that might work.

Comment

i messed with the lamp and came up with some more options. do you think the spacing between the words is too far?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Business System

Can you see them?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X