Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgraded to 3.0.9: Notice any problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded to 3.0.9: Notice any problems?

Post them here.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

purdy buttons

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure yet, but I think I might be having a problem displaying which threads I've read or not read yet (like everything is saying it's been read). I'll keep an eye on it and get back to you, or rather, if I don't say anything more about it, assume I don't have a complaint.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

are you using firefox? I have had to get used to that lil oddity for a while now but oh well.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

yeah, I've got Firefox, but I never noticed this happening until now

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

funny, even in the old version it happened to me in firefox.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Otaku_Zero
              I'm not sure yet, but I think I might be having a problem displaying which threads I've read or not read yet (like everything is saying it's been read). I'll keep an eye on it and get back to you, or rather, if I don't say anything more about it, assume I don't have a complaint.
              I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Thread identification of participation is shown through the icons inside the forum area. It should keep track of your participation through that. If you are talking about the 'New Posts' icons on the very first page, it only remembers the new one when you visit. If you've been on the site awhile and the refresh times in, it will drop that info.

Here are the thread icons if you need a refresher.

If I get what you are saying, I have not noticed anything like what you've been experiencing... and use FireFox about 90% of the time.
              ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

everytime I sign on to the forums, its a surprise to me if I am going to see if there are any new posts (red@) some times some of them are on and sometimes they are all on and sometimes none of them are on

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

huh funny, happens in explorer too

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, works ok for me.

Secret: stay away from the drink Tiny...

;)

Comment

Working...
                    X