Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of Prismacolor Marker did you get? (tip difference)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of Prismacolor Marker did you get? (tip difference)

It has been brought to my attention that there are two different types of Prismacolor Markers on the market.

Type 1 (shown image left) has a metal housed arcylic fine tip while Type 2 (shown image right) has a felt based fine tip.

With the poll above, hopefully we can figure out where they are coming from.

Right now Prismacolor's website is "Under Construction" and haven't been able to find an answer, but while I was at Micheal's today I checked their marker sets and their Primary and Secondary set had a sticker on it announcing the all new nib on the fine tip. What I am suspecting is that there are two different stocks of marker out there and the metal tips are being phased out.

There are pros and cons to each but we'll cover those in the respective classes.
    Attached Files
    From Jerry's and I got Type 1 (metal housing)
    14.29%
    From Jerry's and I got Type 2 (felt tip)
    57.14%
    From somewhere else and I got Type 1 (metal housing)
    0.00%
    From somewhere else and I got Type 2 (felt tip)
    28.57%
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page
Working...
X