Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conceptart.org workshop and 10k scholarship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conceptart.org workshop and 10k scholarship

Hey guys, this maybe too late for you dudes, but I can tell you 100% that if you can attend this occasion, it will drive you much further, Im actually going to attempt to do it, but trust me, its incredible the ammount of exposure you get at the conceptart workshop, I went to the one in austin, and I can say its definetly an important event. I mean concept designers, modelers, texture artists of the highest calibur attend AND instructe you. I mean a guy actually sold his car once to attend one. Not to mention there is employment opportunities from going and showing your work. And even if your not job searching, it should be a right of passage for us 3d folk. So go if you can, if not, they usually hold it semesterly. Not to mention its one of the most interesting cities in europe. And if your 18 you can dink =D. Also theres a scholarship there offering as well for 10g's. So do check it out

It would also cost around 400 bucks, but its worth every penny

Comment

Working...
    X