Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kinda cartoonish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda cartoonish

what do ya think

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Ooooo... a "caption this"...

"Today archeologists uncovered what is belive the home of the youngest and often neglected "littlest pig" who built his house of paper."

Do I win something!?
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

... ok, now to be serious

Here's my take:

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

yes a caption

caption this !!!

and if ya have time...... throw it a crit.

you wont hurt my feelings...... so get with it!

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton
          Ooooo... a "caption this"...

"Today archeologists uncovered what is belive the home of the youngest and often neglected "littlest pig" who built his house of paper."

Do I win something!?

well yee haw, its seems I may be on the right track if you know its a building and its paper! revisions revisions revisions

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Listen to Prof Clayton. He is wise.

Might try one additional sheet of paper (behind the first) that is just a hint and does not fall. Just a thought. See if it makes things too complicated. Doors still seem a bit small to me, given the scale of the windows. do you need them? maybe one? hummm.
            "No cape darling"

Comment

another

I am falling asleep lol

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Tiny, if I were you I would be drawing this over and over and over and over and over on paper until its perfect.

The I would scan and trace in in Illustrator and be done with it.

You are getting there... keep on truckin'!

Comment

paper paper paper all around

I have been drawing drawing drawing... I re traced and scanned . my traces are close to the same. I need to un rust my Illustrator fingers.

I will have time to spend many more hours on the project as a whole this weekend.

oh lovely.... time to read poetry..... shoot me

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

does the third sheet of paper need to be curled at the bottom? if so try to curve the middle on at the bottom too.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Wow, that's really nice.

If I had done this project, do you think it would have been more complicated? he he he
                      I don't do it on purpose I promise~

Beauty for ashes

Comment

What's it for man?
                        JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Originally posted by SublimeOne
                          What's it for man?
                          before what I tell you what its for do me a favor and tell me what you see without knowing.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

spend more time on paper and less on the computer. get it just how you want it on paper then just trace in illustrator like mike said. dont try to force stuff with the computer...besides your hand can draw much faster than the pen tool, any day.

Comment

I must be missing something, I did this on paper and I had it to pretty much where I wanted it on paper, Fagan said I may have some issues with the windows and the door. I am not understanding what it means when you say I am forcing something. what am I forcing or attempting to force? maybe I am just not comprehending what you guys are trying to tell me. I realize I need a different perspective, so if you can help me visualize what needs to change please do so. or maybe explain it in a different way so a simple guy like myself can understand. I am sorry if I sound frustrated but .... well I am.

I am just not seeing what everyone else is I guess. I know Denny said to take a step back sometimes when you feel like you are too close to something you are working on, but I have to eventually need to start working on the other part of this assignment. knowing there is still so much wrong with it will drive me nuts.

This is not a pity party just yet, but damnit I am close.

the more I am told not to force something I tend to force everything. especially when I dont know what I am forcing.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X