Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web: SAAC webmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web: SAAC webmaster

Now that I have your attention:

I am with the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC), and we are trying to set up a web page. I have already gotten permission from Troy Knickerbocker, who said we would set up the page and link it to the school's site. The only problem we are having is finding someone to manage the site. Our organization will have the information to be posted and pictures, we just need someone to input that information on the site using Dreamweaver. Since we do not have a student in our organization with that software, Troy directed me to you.

The site would be updated about once a month, and for at least the full year. Hopefully, next year we will have someone in our organization with the software. However, if you are open to making this a project each semester for a class, that would be fine to. Let me know if you think you might be able to help us.

Thanks,

Elise Denoux
    Might be able to count towards your service hours.

Email me and I will send you her email address.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page
Working...
X