Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prof Clayton - Tangram Sketches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prof Clayton - Tangram Sketches

If you could take a look at these before or on tuesday that would be great. If not, I will stop by and see you.
    Thanks alot.
    -Marissa

Missa... I'm sorry that I didn't see this before now.

Of the three that you have posted the butterfly does not work at all for me. The negative shapes in the tangram is what is throwing you off.

The dinosaur is nice, but a little too cartoony. Try to make it a little more life-like. Post it again.

The frog is something that you can really work with but remember that the shapes are going to be filled in completely but you can add one shape (up to three times) to enhance the image (in this case, the eyes).

Rework the dinosaur and the frog and repost them.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Can I meet with you tomorrow morning to talk about the dinosaur and butterfly?

Comment

I will be available tomorrow from 3:00-5:00 PM in my office. I have a meeting at Noon and another class at from 1:30-3:00 PM.
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
        X