Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business proposition...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business proposition...

If anyone is interested in sitting down to collaborate on a student owned and operated business, anyone, Bueller, Spicoli, e-mail me at cuahutemoc3@yahoo.com. I've got some people now, it's gonna be great.
    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Business related to the arts/etc? Or just a business? I'll email you when I get home from work =P

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm a little slow. The job is custom screen printing and design transfers. Just met up with a guy who's been doing this for about 25 years and said we could use all of his equipment. My colleague is still going through some paperwork to get started but we should be up in about 2 weeks hopefully, that's about the 3rd time I've said that, hahaha. Just to clear things up, this isn't going to be some lame 40 hour a week snoozefest. It should be fun. If anyone is interested contact me.
      JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

I work alot as it is, but I could help out on Satudays or something? It would be cool to learn how to do this, especially with how much money I've poured into various Tshirts/car stickers/ other things....

Comment

Working...
        X