Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad News Bears (2005)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad News Bears (2005)

While I was in L.A. for SIGGRAPH, I was staying with my grandmother and my Aunt Donna for a few days.

My aunt wanted to go see "Bad News Bears" and I really liked the first movie (with Walter Mathau made back in 1976 -- which spawned two sequels and a really bad TV series) so I figured that this one would be great... and it was.

Billy Bob Thornton plays an ex-major leaguer who gets roped into coaching the leftovers of a highly competitive little league in some small(er) town somewhere.

But the kids are the ones that shine (and curse, and bite, and fight, and curse, and play, and curse some more).

If you want a movie void of explosions, giant chase scenes, and aliens, then give this one a spin.

Hopefully, you'll like it.

"Baseball's hard. You can love it but, believe me, it don't always love you back. It's kinda like dating a German chick." - Morris Buttermaker (the coach)

:)
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

oh man yea! it was pretty sweet. i was kinda hoping it was along the line of Bad Santa. :) but i think i liked the humor in Bad Santa better but it was pretty sweet to see some of those upset kids!
    "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
    "Car Alarm"
    Retaliation

Comment

Working...
    X