Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web Designer (Dreamweaver) - San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Designer (Dreamweaver) - San Antonio

Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:12 PM
    To: clayton@cgauiw.com; Anderson, Cheryl A.
    Subject: Student job opportunity

Dear Dr. Anderson and Professor Clayton,

My company has recently designed an intranet. Our graphic designer is looking for instruction with Dreamweaver, and is seeking a college student to assist her this summer. I recall the Communication Arts department offered a Dreamweaver course when I was a graduate student, however, I chose Dr. Anderson’s instructional design class with Front Page over it.

Can you lead me to finding a student interested in earning some summer money and adding a professional project to his/her resume? Our headquarters is in Westmont Illinois, however, our Marketing Department is remote here in San Antonio.

Thank you,

Nora Merla-Valdez (MA in Communication Arts, class of 2002)

Marketing Communications Manager

EFMARK Premium Armored

11118 Wurzbach Rd., Suite 100

San Antonio, TX 78230

210.691.9974 direct

210.691.9462 fax

+ nvaldez@efmark.com

I have an interview for this position... Any idea for the price range I should set?

Comment

The price range information is no longer needed, I got the job.

Comment

‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

they were only looking for one person right? because if thats the case then i might as well call and cancel my interview.
          "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
          "Car Alarm"
          Retaliation

Comment

Working...
          X