Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Head

yeah so this is a pic of the girl head I was working on this summer. yeah I know it sucks, cause I was working on it off of the tut on maxontech. I just wanted to get the idea of where to start. I'm gonna redo it my way with the full bod, but this was just a test for my own.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

that's some nice work; especially for a pre-3D I student!

Some strong areas are the overall shape of the head (she actually has a cranium), and the shape of the eyes. The mouth is starting to be a nice region too. There is some real bone structure to her; which is an important thing that people often forget.

A few areas that you might want to look at: First take a close look at that ear. Ears are a tough area, and you've been brave to attempt it and braver still to post it, but there's still some anatomical problems there. Also note that the jaw bone actually peels up in front of the ear, not behind it. Look closely at the area around the nose and specifically the nasal labia area.

Keep working on it. It's getting there. Good work.

Comment

I'm so proud of that ear, I spent 10 hours on working and studying the whole head but 5 hours mainly on the ear itself. Thanks for the crit! I'll keep working on it!
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
      X