Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Development in SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Development in SA

Im establishing game development studio here in SA and Im looking for people who have passion for games. At this moment Im looking for 2D/3D artist and programmer (I know it's wrong place but I couldn't find local forum for programmers, maybe you friend is a programmer).
    3DS MAX 7 is our tool for creating 3D content for the game. For texture creation .... it doesn't really matter what programm you are skilled in.
    At this moment it's not payable position because we have no profit coming.
    It's amolst imposible to get into game industry without having previous experience in the same industry. And it leads us to endless cycle.
    If you understand that, if you understand that you have to work only with enthusiasm to break through and you are clearly understand what reward you can expect at the end, you are welcome to team.

P.S. You can contact me via e-mail or MSN.
    E-mail is a_zubov11@yahoo.com
    MSN is a_zubov@hotmail.com

Thank you.
    Last edited by motorsep; June 10, 2005, 05:57.

Hey motosep, welcome to the board.

Just a note... you might want to include some sort of contact info for the students.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

couldnt hurt :)

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Thank you guys and pardon me!

My e-mail is a_zubov11@yahoo.com
        My MSN is a_zubov@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X