Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bee character design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bee character design

New I wanted to make this guy thought he'd be real fun to animate.
    Attached Files
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

He does look like a fun character :)

One thing that strikes me as weird, however, is his center of balance. Maybe it just adds to the funness of him, but his legs are a little too far forward for how far back he's leaning. Then again, he could be constantly buzzing his wings to offset the balance :p

Comment

I agree, balance issues.
      箴 言 18:12
      敗 壞 之 先 , 人 心 驕 傲 ; 尊 榮 以 前 , 必 有 謙 卑 。

Comment

pudgy characters always seem to be hunched over, something to do with the extra weight in front I think.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

The facial expression reminds me of Will's imo! :)

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew
            He does look like a fun character :)

One thing that strikes me as weird, however, is his center of balance. :p

leaning just a hair back....hey wait he kind looks like me, you better not be thinking of lil ole me when you got that pencil of yours working.... he is cute

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

There ya go, name him Tiny Bee. His line that he repeats over and over again can be, "I can be(e) tiny if I want to"

;)

Comment

Looks like it will make a funny animation Will, hey by the way man, my friend is opening up a t-shirt company (custom screen printing and design transfers)in about a week and if you or ANYONE else wants something done just e-mail me, cuahutemoc3@hotmail.com
                JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Working...
                X