Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admissions Counselor Position (UIW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admissions Counselor Position (UIW)

Originally posted by Dr. Anderson
    Do you have an enthusiastic student who might want to work for UIW as a counselor? Here is a note from Andrea Cyterski.

The University of the Incarnate Word is searching for a high-energy, goal-oriented individual to fill the position of Admissions Counselor in the Office of Admissions. Responsibilities include meeting with prospective students and advising them on the admissions process, recruiting and enrolling students in assigned geographic areas of Texas, giving polished presentations to small and large groups, extensive telecounseling activity, participation in campus recruitment events, and serving as a member of a dynamic admissions team. Bachelor’s degree, valid driver’s license, willingness to work overtime when necessary, and strong communication skills are required. Previous admissions experience preferred. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and continue until position is filled. EOE. Apply with the Office of Human Resources.
    Not sure if anyone will want to do this, but I thought I would post it anyways.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page
Working...
X