Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Movie Poster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Movie Poster!

I have to have 5 pics in my poster so I would like to hear what people think I should add.

It is a vampire slayer movie. Thought I should add so it would help u guys. :) This poster has three pics already and i would just like to add one more pic but i dont want to go out of control with it or two. I am thinking of having a shadow of a cross in the sun, but i would like to see what other people have in mind. Thanks. :)

Comment

well, what do you have pictures of to add?

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

i am using my digital camara so i could pretty much take a pic of anything.

Comment

well then I would have to say get some decent pictures of some buildings to put in there. The clothing being worn suggests that this movie won't be taking place in the middle of nowhere.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

I would consider adding a cross in the faded into background because of the title and the subject matter ;)

Comment

Comment

Definitely go with Andrew's advice, acarrera. ;)
                "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

I got an idea, put on a pair of fake fangs, and take a pic of you barring your fangs, photoshop your face and make it all evil and transparent it into the background O.o, or get a skull pic and transparent that, WITH FANGS! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Janzer
                    I got an idea, put on a pair of fake fangs, and take a pic of you barring your fangs, photoshop your face and make it all evil and transparent it into the background O.o, or get a skull pic and transparent that, WITH FANGS! :D

mmmmm something like this maybe

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that'll do just fine

Comment

i like it , i will do it. thanks ;)

Comment

Yeah thanks for the pic. I tried the shadow cross but it didnt work. I will have to wait till tuesday to see if it can work. But this is how it looks so far.

Comment

What does it look like if the skull is moved higher? Like, the bottom of the skull, move the whole thing to the where the bottom of the skull is touching the current position of the top of the skull. Like, one skull higher I guess.

Comment

I am gonna agree, even though I never said you could use it. move it up and change the opacity a bit make it almost there see what that does

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X