Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seven Samurai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Samurai

I just finished watching Seven Samurai and I think it's a movie everyone needs to see at least once. It's a great story with a lot of meaning, plus it's just damn cool.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Originally posted by Otaku_Zero
    I just finished watching Seven Samurai and I think it's a movie everyone needs to see at least once. It's a great story with a lot of meaning, plus it's just damn cool.
    Now watch A Bug's Life and The Magnificent Seven again.

They'll have a whole new meaning.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

then watch antz and see what happens when a guy gets fired who has a gripe against the company =D

Comment

I was watching it because I knew Bug's Life was based on it, and it was interesting to see the original work. I still haven't seen The Magnificent Seven, never really had the desire to either, but now I might just have to go take a look...

A few other Westerns are based on Seven Samurai, but I can't remember the names. I'll look again when I get home and post the names

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

wow...for some reason i couldnt get into it...but my bro loves it.
          "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
          "Car Alarm"
          Retaliation

Comment

One of my favourite films of all time. Akira Kurosawa is a filmmaking genius.

If you ask me, its FAR superior to The Magnificent Seven and A Bug's Life.
            "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

of course, that's because it's the original, or as far as I know, it's the original

as for some of the other films influenced by 7S - The Wild Bunch, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, and Once Upon A Time in the West.

Comment

Working...
              X