Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logo galore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo galore

I had a more explicit word in mind that rhymed with 'logo'. ;) Alas, I was keeping in mind Mr. Constable over here...hehe :D

Anyways, I was urged by Prof. F to take off a feather from the wing and make the 2 sharp points of the P come closer together...so I did. I also added some colour and, while gradients look cool, they don't really define my identity (according to Prof. F).

Comments and crits appreciated. Thank you! :)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Angelo Pardo; April 18, 2005, 17:51.

Beauty for ashes

Hmm, I don't have Illustrator CS, can you put up a pdf or a jpeg so I can see? plz!!!

Comment

Thanks Prof. C (for changing viewing format)! You're always awesome :D!

Beauty for ashes

Comment

damn, thats nice work angelo, I like the idea behind wings with the A also, a very nice touch, but I aint the best at design neither =)

Comment

looks like you are pretty set in the over all style already, have you tried color in different areas? I would have loved seeing rougher sets to see where these came from... keep posting I would love to see where they go

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

New Logo!!1

Based on the crits I had today, here is the revamped name mark! :)
            Well, whatcha think?

PS. I just added the drop shadow (not the effect) to see what it would look like.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Angelo Pardo; April 18, 2005, 17:14.

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Colour Change

Or this one?
              Attached Files

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Logos Galore

Back up and look at this from a distance. The balance has changed.
                Attached Files
                "No cape darling"

Comment

As Napoleon Dynamite would say: "Darnit!"

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Angelo! For someone who would actually consider using Chiller you have done an excellent job on this. The first drawings are good, they were a little "too" embellished. I was confused if you were male or female because it was looking a bit feminine. But I like the direction the new version is taking. It still needs work and mostly I agree with Professor Fagan on the issues that she brought up. So please keep those issues in mind.
                    See attached. Hopefully the attachment works. It took me forever to get it the right size and I still don't know what I'm doing...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Perhaps someone can teach me how to attach without it being obnoxiously big?

Comment

Originally posted by Deb Fox
                        Perhaps someone can teach me how to attach without it being obnoxiously big?

and whats wrong with obnoxious ?

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

personally, I liked the look of the ones from the first few posts, but now it's gotten to a point where a 3D guy like me can't help too much.

Although I will suggest that on the bottom left part of the A, you make some of those flippy things like on the "wing" on top, that whole area seems to be rather hard and needs some softening up.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Working...
                          X