Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Superman Returns" (Summer 2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Superman Returns" (Summer 2006)

Daytime Soap Star Brandon Routh ("One Life To Live") was cast by Bryan Singer (X-men) as the new Clark Kent/Superman for the "Superman Returns" film that is slated for next year.

The film is currently being shot in Australia and their daily paper has released some photos of Routh in his Clark Kent costume...

and

Pretty uncanny.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Nice to have a phonebooth right there, ya know?

I was looking forward to Jim Caviezel as Superman... Ah well.

Comment

He's definitely channeling Christopher Reeve in the first two films.

To be honest, though, I really have little desire to see Superman Returns. Superman is too bland of a character for me.
      "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew
        Nice to have a phonebooth right there, ya know?

I was looking forward to Jim Caviezel as Superman... Ah well.

Wha Whats a phone booth??

wait I have seen one in the mens room at allstars :D

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

and the wuss needs super powers, unlike the dark night =)

Comment

he's just too perfect
            as for Routh, what is up with that hair?

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Found this on another forum; its the first official image of Routh donning the tights and cape...

"If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

there better be a damn good story for this movie, otherwise it'll be totally crap-tacular

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

yes an no more wire fighting techniques like in the old movies. sorry posted the other superman pic by accident didnt notice this thread. but anyways I 'm not much of a bat man fan but his costume is better then superman. I dont know but I think this super man needs some more armor cause this costiume makes him come off like some sort of.. I dont know balerina.

*no offense to you guys that are ballerinas*

all he needs is a tu-tu
                  The underwear looks cool though. I'd buy a pair of those if those start going retail, I mean come on it comes with a built in belt, just incase you know it falls off and all.

Maybe Clark Kent just wasnt a better costume designer then Peter Parker.

Hey maybe he'll tear it and will have to go to Edna Modes to get a new costume.... no wait then he wouldnt have a cape anymore.
                  It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
                  -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                    Hey maybe he'll tear it and will have to go to Edna Modes to get a new costume.... no wait then he wouldnt have a cape anymore.
                    He would if he was rude to Edna...

;)

Comment

The teaser is out now...

All different formats (pick your poision):

‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Wow, sounds a little like Jesus Christ Superman...

Comment

where's his muscles?

i know it's only a teaser, but i have to say YAWN for now.

how come they didn't use the guy from Smallville to play him?
                          Pi Studios

Comment

Working...
                          X