Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250 gig drive for 150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 gig drive for 150

Best Buy has 250GB maxtor HDD right now for 149. 16MB cache, ultra ata 133, 7200rpm. I checked that against the pricewatch lowest cost equivalent, and its 130+11 shipping. Interesting deal for being in town....I know the one best buy on 410 and Ingram has like 15 or so...the one by North star had 1....

no best buy sucks, and so does they're lame Geek squad, a bunch of morons that pose as intelligent computer tech troubleshooters.

have you checked Circuit City? they always have the better deal, not to mention a better warranty.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by Will
      no best buy sucks, and so does they're lame Geek squad, a bunch of morons that pose as intelligent computer tech troubleshooters.
      Will, this isn't a place to take your frustrations out on Best Buy. Now if they had this deal with a rebate attached, I'd let you complain.

I think we would rather have you comment on the quality of the drive, not the place of business.

have you checked Circuit City? they always have the better deal, not to mention a better warranty.
      CC has a better return policy. That's all I have to say about that.

Thanks.

"Move along... there's nothing to see here." ;)
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I think it is unreasonable for us to ask a person to know everything about computers. Everyone has different needs. Some people just need to be told where the on button on a computer is located. Anyways, we are all computer illiterate in some ways. You cannot deny that.

Moving on.. moving on..
        箴 言 18:12
        敗 壞 之 先 , 人 心 驕 傲 ; 尊 榮 以 前 , 必 有 謙 卑 。

Comment

Working...
        X