Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok my turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok my turn

when I want to reduce the scale of a project after I have created a bevel how do I also make the scale of the bevel reduce? in AI

hope that q makes sense

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

.... I need to the fight the urge to make fun of someone using a bevel effect... take a deep breath... ok...

Okay, the answer is quite simple.

Go up to OBJECT > TRANSFORM... and in the dialog box that appears, check the "Scale Strokes & Effects" box. Then click OK.

... and you are good to go.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

first of all ... life is too short NOT to make fun of people! second of all, think of all the scared lil people just wanting to ask stupid questions like mine. I happen to be asking for a friend (no really) so I dont care what you think MR. high and mighty. with that said, I would love to share my deepest thanks for your quick response to my retarded question. my friend also thanks you.

by the way, I like the way you are all high and mighty, its sooo cute.

by the way...SIN CITY RAWKS
      Last edited by texas72shovelhead; April 16, 2005, 23:12.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. ;)
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Anytime my friend

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X