Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

restaurant logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restaurant logo

this is for the print II class... its a japanese restaurant...

oh yeah, kindai means modern.
    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Mmmm...sushi...where's this place? Never heard of it. The black letters in the red block really pop on screen making a double image for me, then again, it's late....err...early. I'm the figure on the left is a piece of california style...looks like it to me.

Comment

no its not a real place.... made it up for the assignment. i like the name.

Comment

Looks great! Makes me hungry eventhough i am always hungry but never mind. I noticed the bottom of the black outlined box and the red background behind sushi are not lined up. I dont know if that is what you are going for, so if i am wrong sorry. Not trying to be a pain just dont want you to lose points for little stuff like that, if I am right. :)

Comment

Originally posted by acarrera
          Looks great! Makes me hungry eventhough i am always hungry but never mind. I noticed the bottom of the black outlined box and the red background behind sushi are not lined up. I dont know if that is what you are going for, so if i am wrong sorry. Not trying to be a pain just dont want you to lose points for little stuff like that, if I am right. :)
          nah that wasny my intention so ill have to fix that. thanx! :)

Comment

Id say make the stroke a little less larger, and yea, the lines not matching, maybe make the stroke the same size as the red strokes, otherwise Im hungery now. ... grrr.....

Comment

Should you repeat the swirl somwhere else in the design?

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Working...
              X