Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animation Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation Festival

Welcome to the planet’s largest online library of animation, VFX and motion design.

So, does that mean nesesarilly shorts that have been done on each of these festivels, or do they also include animations in general (lype sync stuff, or a small scene of acting?)

Comment

I don't run that one, so you'll need to check the rules for it....

Comment

Iwas meaning for the ani's too =)

Comment

I don't judge it, and we give very little guidance to the judges. In the past, judges have tended to pick projects that were narratively based. They liked projects that told a story.

Don't know if this year's jury will do this; but that is what happened last year.

Comment

what's the correct format for submitting a movie file to the ANIs?

quicktime at dv/ntsc compression?
            Pi Studios

Comment

DV/NTSC 29.97 fps is the preferred format. However, we'll take whatever format you send it in really (except DIVX, blech!). Check out more details on the website:

san-antonio.siggraph.org

Comment

i checked the local siggraph site out about it, but i don't think it talks about specifics regarding the photo of the artist we must submit. is it ok if it's a digital photo on disc, or do you want a real photo you can hold in your hands. i submitted my pic last year on disc, so i don't think it would be a problem...just askin' to make sure.
                Pi Studios

Comment

Digital is best.

Comment

Working...
                  X