Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

check out the new posters & movie stills for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I cant wait i think it looks awesome, but actually i have never really been disappointed with a Johnny Depp flick... atleast not that i can think of. On a side note i finally saw Finding Neverland the other day and i found it simply breathtaking. It was beautiful and quite whimsical and magical. If anyone hasnt seen it go rent it!

Kelley
    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Finding Neverland does look good and I'll check it out, but I'm afraid to watch this one because Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was always one of my faves...

Comment

First Johny Depp flick I've ever seen was Edward Scissorhands. :)
      Finding Neverland was REGAL, I'd recommend it to anyone who likes tear-jerking movies. =D

Beauty for ashes

Comment

I'm definitely gonna see this one. Though the Gene Wilder version is a childhood favourite, I love what I've seen so far of Tim Burton's film. It looks like it will remain truer to the book.
        "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

Tim Burton is a genius, has anyone else heard the rumors of him doing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film?

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Working...
          X