Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman Begins

Forget Episode III, this is the one movie I'm looking forward to the most this year! If you're out of the loop, Batman Begins is a re-start for the franchise. Chris Nolan (Memento) directs with Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Here are some awesome TV spots (scroll to the bottom of the page):
    Find the best movie previews to hit the internet -- search and discover movie trailers on the web.

And the official website (upgraded):
    "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

mmmmmmmmmmm... Christian Bale. I liked him in Equilibrium.

k
    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

Originally posted by industrial_baby
      mmmmmmmmmmm... Christian Bale. I liked him in Equilibrium.
      But did you like him in The Machinist?

That image still creeps me out... *shudder*
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

^ Talk about being really dedicated to your craft.

Oh, here's a direct link to my favourite TV spot thus far. It's bloody cool.
        Last edited by nowhere man; April 17, 2005, 13:47.

Comment

you know that Scarecrows in this movie too.
          It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
          -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton
            But did you like him in The Machinist?

That image still creeps me out... *shudder*
            so THATS where the shoulder blade is placed, granted you usually see the creasts on the sides holding the armpit muscles, but man you never see the other side, what part of the movie is that in?

Comment

skinny, but still good looking. Hey im a skinny girl im sure some people think thats gross. its all good. ;)

but seriously my god did have to starve himself to get that thin!!!

kelley

he has sort of a spiderish/insect looking back here. thats kinda gross. he should keep his shirt on.

Comment

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

New trailer for Batman Begins. :D

Comment

holy shnikeys, is it me or did I just see a fire breathing horse. I think I might take a look at this flick after finding out DIrector Nolans background, Insomnia and Momento were two of the finest movies I've seen.
                  It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
                  -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Well i saw the sneak preview last night and that movie is completely amazing. I have always been a big fan of the batman series (although the last couple of movies werent that hot) but this movie is better than all of them. I was completely engrossed within the movie for the entire time and just flat out loved it. Im not a big comics buff but i went with my bestfriend who has all the comics and stuff and he really loved it as well. Ok im babbling, but really its a completely awesome movie.

So go see it.

Kelley

Comment

oh, and Christian Bale looks really good as well. I thought he made a great Batman, and not just cuz i think hes hot or anything. He did look good though... very buff.

Kelley

Comment

me too me too!!! This movie was pretty sweet and I have to agree much better than any of the other ones that ever came out even the first 2!

I'm not a big batman fan so maybe even if youre not a batman fan youll still like the movie! wahoo!
                        "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
                        "Car Alarm"
                        Retaliation

Comment

Originally posted by industrial_baby
                          Well i saw the sneak preview last night and that movie is completely amazing. I have always been a big fan of the batman series (although the last couple of movies werent that hot) but this movie is better than all of them. I was completely engrossed within the movie for the entire time and just flat out loved it. Im not a big comics buff but i went with my bestfriend who has all the comics and stuff and he really loved it as well. Ok im babbling, but really its a completely awesome movie.

So go see it.

Kelley
                          I'm sooooo jealous!

Oh, I'm definitely going to see this film tomorrow... the only thing is, I don't know if I should see it at a regular theatre or the IMAX. Perhaps both. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by nowhere man
                            Oh, I'm definitely going to see this film tomorrow... the only thing is, I don't know if I should see it at a regular theatre or the IMAX. Perhaps both. ;)
                            Rumors are that the film is being cropped for IMAX performances... so you'd be better off seeing both. ;)
                            ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Hey Kelley,
                              Have you seen him in American Psycho? That was the first time I saw him and although he is really good looking, every time I see him, he gives me the creeps.

Comment

Working...
                              X