Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ftp for Mac OS X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftp for Mac OS X

I was wondering if anyone know of a good ftp program, because Macromedia Dreamweaver's ftp program BYTES!!...

Funny, I've never had a problem with Dreamweaver's built-in FTP...

Go over to www.versiontracker.com and click on the OSX tab and do a search for "FTP."

If you want Shareware, look for Fetch ($25) or SimpleFTP ($15)... that's my advice.

(What's giving you such major headaches ( or problems) with DW's FTP?)
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

FTP!

FTP!

Well, when I try to ftp anything to aussie server it should update it, but for some reason when I try to test the update it has not updated at all on the server. In other words I try to ftp a *.swf file to the server using DW ftp software, and when I test the *.swf it has not changed at all. I was also wondering that it might be my browser, it still has the image in catch – how do I get rid of that catch image. When I ftp at work with DW ftp on a PC it works fine – no problems.
      Last edited by BigPoppaPump; August 7, 2003, 08:33.

Comment

Fugu

Went to the site that you recommended and I found this freeware that supposedly is better than fetch. What do you think? Plus it is totally free!

Fugu
        frontend for OpenSSH's command-line sftp/scp clients

Current Version: 1.0

Comment

Working...
        X