Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clone Wars Season 3 airing on Cartoon Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone Wars Season 3 airing on Cartoon Network

ES, holy crap, I swear if you dont think this isnt the most kickawesome stylized Star Wars 2d animation, theres soemthing wrong with you.

you can pickup a copy of Vol 1 which is Chapter 1-20 on Amazon for like 15 bucks I think. or just wait a couple more weeks and it should go down to 10 bucks if you buy from 3rd party peoples. (used and new button)

Only sad thing is, Volume 2 is only 5 chapters, and then.. ....the Revenge... begins.. May 19th. But unlike the Vol 1 instead of 5 minutes each, they are about 10-15 minutes each. And holy crap man expect a lot of Jedi battles even from Jedis that played minor rolls in the previous episode show their strength in these chapters. But best of all... Mace Windu and Yoda.

I wont spoil it too much for you but these last 5 chapters are like Chapter 13 (the badahss Windu Chapter) where its just a crap load of awesome stuff man. The strategies of their battles are totally awesome... and man.. Windu, he's gotta be my most favorite Jedi of them all, once again he holds his own.... BATTLING IN THE SKY! ... THen theres YODA..... Remember Episode 2 when he saves Obi and Ani from the huge column pipe thing that was toppled over by Dooku? Yeah well that thing is like a toothpick compared to what he does in CHapter 23.... If anything I hope he does some even more incredible stuff with his powers in Ep3.

Anyways enough of my babbling....
    you can watch all the episode in small on Cartoon Network website, hey its better then nothing.

Clone Wars Season 3

I think they are airing tonight at 8pm all of season 3 consequtively. Enjoy
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Just watched Chapter 25 the final prelude to Episode 3, have to say if you're a diehard star wars fan, yer gonna find it quite depressing to see these faithful jedi sadly give up their lives for Senator Palpatine..aka Darth Sidious aka pompus palef aced mofo.
    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Y'know what, those Clone Wars shorts were much better than the first two prequels. The pacing was good, the animation was great, the action was top-notch.

I can only hope that Episode III will be as good.

Oh, and if there is an animated Star Wars television series, they better let these guys do it. ;)
      "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

Genndy has a way with simplicity doesn't he.

Great series... I really like the back story to Ani's trial and the transition to his new(er) hand.

C3-P0's "revealing" scene was a little awkward.

But thumbs up to the Hammerhead Jedi with the 4-throat force-scream, that was pretty cool.
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

aww heck yeah man that was awesome. Iloved to see their special powers.

best part is Windu force crushing Grevious..... holy crap man, he could have finsihed grevious off.
          -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
          X