Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safari

Why do I keep getting keychain messages evrytime i go to a web site?

I have to keep hitting denied just to go somewhere. I am running Jugar.

Turn off the Keychain... the login/pass to a site can be stored in the Keychain and let you auto-fill certain sites.

If you want to get rid of the messages, turn of the Keychain.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Thanks once again

So, where do I turn it off? I have tried the preference areas, but there isn't an option for keychain - not that I see though - I could be wrong though?

I do have 20/20 vision - so clearly I have not miss it.

and just to let you know, i am only playing around about the 20/20 vision - but for the reals I am blind as a bat.
      Last edited by BigPoppaPump; July 28, 2003, 15:57.

Comment

found it!

Safari really bytes!! I like the cool tab that Safari has, but other than that it really bytes. Some of the Javascript on certain site do not even even work, but it they work fine on other browser. I just use Safari to test the sites that I am working on to see how the look. I use IE, Camio, and Safari.

Anyways I found the keychain login in the camio browser preference option.

You know what this forum needs. This forum needs a spell check option. Sometimes i just write and don't bother to look to see if I spelled something wrong or I have missed a word. A good spell check would be good.
        Last edited by BigPoppaPump; July 28, 2003, 21:00.

Comment

I think we just need to learn how to spell or type better. ;)

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Yeah! I agree

Sometimes I am so tired that I just write anything down.

Especially when I work a 12 hour shift at Six Flags Fiesta Texas.. Part time job

So...

yes I am lazy :)

Comment

Re: Yeah! I agree

Originally posted by BigPoppaPump
              Especially when I work a 12 hour shift at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
              You work at Six Flags!!!!! Cool!!!!!

Can I have a free pass...?

Comment

Passes

Yeah let me see how many I get, if they give me enough i will send you some. But at six flags one must work a certain amount of hours before they can receive any tickets. Since I work only on the weekends it will take a while.

Comment

Working...
                X