Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billboard for Digital Imaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billboard for Digital Imaging

This is for my digital imaging class where we are making a billboard. My organization is M.A.D.D. (Mothers Against Drunk Driving). I was just wondering if I could have some input on which one I should use becuase I would like to get it sent off for printing tomorrow or sunday. Personally I like the first one becuase it seems cleaner to me but I would appreciate some input from other people.

Thank you

First
    Second
    Third

I'd make the case file text a little larger... its too small to read.

Other than that, I like the first one too... the bloody fingerprints really have no need of being there.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Ok will do, thank you for the input

Comment

yes the case file should be larger, but i am a shock value type of person I would go for the the print. However, putting the print more towards an angle facing the text with a slight smudge effect. Other then that great concept for the poster and the MADD organization.
        "You aren't Mister Current Affairs are you? The "Mad Fish" went mad, and "The Gun" shot himself," Turkish, Snatch

Comment

I went ahead and tried your idea

Billboard Blood Print [56k Warning]

Poor family =(

Now its time for some dinner and its off to bed and maybe tomorrow I can make a decision becuase I can't look at that picture anymore becuase I swear that guy is starring at me. O_O!!!

Comment

dang son that thing is looking a hellava lot better than those roughs of yours, job goooood..... go to bed

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Tiny, and thanks to all for your input I appreciate it

Comment

i would maybe look at adding a *slight* shadow to the paperclip to give it a bit more depth. i know they dont have that much mass, but it just looks shallow in that area.

Comment

Ahh yeah I see what you are talking about. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X