Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothing Company Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Company Logo

Hello all, I need some feedback on this logo I worked on, what doesn't work, and what not. As the thread says, its for a clothing company, no other requirements. Oh, and like what of the color schemes do you think work best, or what doesn't work about them as well, thx. Thanks for your time. Prof Fagan hope you get a chance to comment :D
    Last edited by Janzer; April 25, 2006, 19:16.

Here are other ideas I was working on. Please comment some if you could thanks. If any of these is better than the one up above, I'd easily replace it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Janzer; April 25, 2006, 19:16.

Comment

Threads, depending on what kind of clothing line you are creating would determine the outcome of the look. Let’s say we are going for the young urban hip hop culture, the logo needs to catch the attention of these trend setting youths. For example letters that are blocky that don’t follow the rules per say, or a combination of an emblem and letters would look best. For the examples that you have shown consider developing your logo to resemble a patch, removing the lines that are associated with the “T” above and below , and enlarging the letters and reshaping them in a way that is currently seen at major department stores. Possibly combine a letter or two could also be effective, with the combination of visual details (color, texture, shadows, highlights, etc.)
      "You aren't Mister Current Affairs are you? The "Mad Fish" went mad, and "The Gun" shot himself," Turkish, Snatch

Comment

Working...
      X