Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some great ideas for new proxy manager script.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some great ideas for new proxy manager script.

Any of you that would like to contribute to some new ideas on a script in progress would be great. The script features a proxy manager that already incorporates existing maya features, but made easier.
    Here are some examples:

--check box to set up 2 modeling views - mainly for smooth proxy (low res version on one side and the other side has the high res version) Uncheck the box and everything goes back to what it was.

-- Toggle smooth reference: This takes the smooth mesh inside the proxy and makes it a reference no more. Of course you could go to the layers, but hey its just a check box - - its closer!

Proxy cage transparency - a slider built to change the transparency of the proxy cage.

I have other things on the script, but I havent coded the commands yet. I have the layout done for the first section and there are 4 sections :

-Proxy Manager
    -Deformations
    -Blend Shape Organizer
    -SubD fixer

The sub d fixer will basically be one thing - to cure the sub d slowness (thats if anyone is using sub d's)

If anyone can give me some ideas for these 4 sections, or add another section, please do so. I need your ideas, cause you know these scripts are written for maya users and hey, you are a maya user!
Working...
X