Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technology Company Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technology Company Logo

This is a logo I created for digital imaging. It is for a technology company called IQ and I would like to know what some people think of it, if there's anything that can be done to make it better. Please leave comments
    sigpic

I am not sure of the project specifications but...

I would drop the box, and just use the logotype. I think that by it just being the text, it will look more professional and unified. The curve of the "i" is nice, though I am not sure why they are connected in two spots the way they are.

Good job.

Comment

What can be done to make IQ stand out as a corporate logo and a leader in the technology industry, is to possibly reduce the size of the box. Meaning the way it is currently drawn dimensionally it looks to be about a 1.25” thick, think about reducing that to about 3/8”. So when you are looking through the letters IQ you can see what is behind the box. The letters IQ can be considered as a window and this window is being shaped by the letters. So through these letters you can see the inner works of the box, so you then have to bring in shadows for it to be effective.
      "You aren't Mister Current Affairs are you? The "Mad Fish" went mad, and "The Gun" shot himself," Turkish, Snatch

Comment

You might want to check the perspective. Somehow the box looks skewed or the perspective is backwards. The line describing the left side back should be slightly shorter than the line describing the left side front. There are some good easy references for rectangular solids in space.

Also check your light source. Seems like there should be a consistant light source on the faces of the box and the shadows. Put a box under a strong light and take a look.
        "No cape darling"

Comment

Thnx for the comments, I will take them into account. This is what i have so far.
          Last edited by Atrex; February 12, 2005, 23:08.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X