Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LXG... don't... just... just don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LXG... don't... just... just don't

Please take my word, wait till the dvd comes out.

I think I fell asleep about twice during this movie.
    The plot is weak, the action is intense... that is.. the action parts.. transitioned by about an hour long of pointless dialogue. Intense CG action, unfortunately they could have probably done a bit more on the Nautalus, or maybe more on the water effects. Some scene were over done. My anticipation was Mr. Hyde. I dont like his gorilla like sturcture. The fight scenes were cool, but some parts still dont make sense to me, even the ending. Matrix Reloaded would have been considered a tough one decipher but seemed quite clear to me which I'll probably post another thread on so we can have an oooooh so intellectual converse (like all those other fan sites-- Last free city ) on the concept of "what the heck is really going on".

LXG is enjoyable for its action scenes, but dont expect much from it's weak storyline.

rating : 1 jalapeno
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

I commeneted on this movie in the other thread (as did Adam)...

While I liked the movie in a general sense, I found alot of problems with it. Pirates is by far the better movie, but LXG just couldn't figure out what it wanted to be.

Will I buy the DVD? Of course. Will I watch it over and over again? Of course. Will I understand why? Of course not.

Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde was my favorite part of the movie... his character is what Ang Lee should have done with The Hulk. Check my sig for the rating I gave it... I think *** because it tried too hard to be great!
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

my apologize for posting an already existing thread. but I agree with you guys all the way.
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
      X