Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animation: Hulk Hogan-ish posing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation: Hulk Hogan-ish posing

This is some Hulk Hogan style posing I did with Karate Doggie. I was just fooling around yesterday just to see if I could come up with these type of motions. This is still a WIP, so it's not perfect, but I'm not sure if I'll continue on it as I would rather get started on a project I have set for Karate Doggie. Let me know what you think of it anyways.

Download it from here: http://www.solarflarestudios.com/for...oad.php?id=218

If it doesn't download correctly or right away, just right click on "Download File" and choose "save target as."
    Pi Studios

SWEET!

Comment

... I feel the need to go drink my milk, say my prayers and eat my vitamins.

:up:
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

H A!

Comment

i like it!
          'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Comment

Cool stuff Richard. Do you have his leg's IKed? His feet seem to slip a little on ground....

Tell us a bit about how you did the upper body. Is that FK or did you use IK for that as well?

Comment

Thanks. His legs are IKed, and everthing else is FK. I'm planning on finishing this someday as soon as I get this minor project done.
              Pi Studios

Comment

Working...
              X