Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CGAUIW website (v4) Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGAUIW website (v4) Feedback

Would you please visit our department's main website and gallery and let us know what you like and dislike about it.

Post your comments here.

Thanks in advance.

Main site: http://www.cgauiw.com

Gallery site: http://gallery.cgauiw.com
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

it looks ok.

for the gallery, i think it would be better to not have that boring splash page, and just let the first page of the gallery be the gallery itself.

oh, and in the low-poly game model section, it has richard clark's name for the Ninja Clown, that was done by me, richard hopper (in case you forgot my name, haha). us richard's are TRICKY.

other than that, it is all looking pretty nice.
    Pi Studios

Comment

Originally posted by hopper2k
      oh, and in the low-poly game model section, it has richard clark's name for the Ninja Clown, that was done by me, richard hopper (in case you forgot my name, haha). us richard's are TRICKY.
      My mistake. Going back and looking at the file, it does say RichardHGameClown. I'll correct it.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Really nice. I like the color cordination as well as the the animation for the sub menu bar. Very neat. I also like the way the gallery is designed. It's compact and very easy to use.

Comment

Version 4

It appears to navigate easier than before. The information is more thorough. But not sure of placement of the drawings in the backgrounds...
          Rebecca

Comment

Print III is in there twice

Hey Mike the site looks good but I saw that in the course description area you have Print III on there twice.

Comment

In the restaurant logotype section, the first one (aqua blu) was done by me (Joy), but it says Susanna Hernandez. Thanks!!

Comment

Self promotion

there is a link problem in the self promotion package area. Rebeca Molinar btn.

-JM

Comment

In cgauiw.com, under Current Majors in Degree Plans:

TRansfer students

Freshemen

oosp! =D

Beauty for ashes

Comment

At http://www.cgauiw.com/cm_cdescr.php

I saw that "CART 4310 - Print Design III: Information Design" was listed twice when looking for classes to register

Comment

the gallery could use 2 lil things. one: I think the "Back to gallery" link is hard to find., and 2: I am a big fan of the back button so is there a way of making it available to get back to the main gallery? I find myself starting over more often than hitting the first button I spoke about.

guess I am to set in my ways

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

I tend to agree with Tiny. When I first used the gallery it took me a while to find the back button, and then I forgot about it several times during the visit. Maybe a back symbol or a little (one-time) animation could be incorporated into it to make it more apparent. :D

Comment

I'll be making changes to the gallery towards the end of May.

Comment

Working...
                          X