Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maya trial license Running out in Media center (Apparently)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya trial license Running out in Media center (Apparently)

You probably know all of this already, but in time between and before classes I often go to the media center. Recently i've noticed that several of the computers are saying that "This you have X days/one day left until you can no longer use Maya."
    I'm worried that, since i don't have a portable laptop, Maya become unavailable in the media center when I need to work on a project. From what I could tell, apparently the thing says that the license isn't big enough for all the computers(whether this is just the media center or various labs i'm not sure.), so i assume it's running the trial version of maya or something like that. Is there anyone who could look into this/help fix this?
    Last edited by Revian; September 17, 2014, 16:08.
    Javier Santillan

When this Doge hits 88 miles an hour you're gonna see some serious S***

yeah some of the computers now wont even open maya due to this problem

Comment

Welp... YOu remember what i said about the whole "Maya not being avalible the next time i need to work on a project" thing? Yeah, yeah that's starting to happen here in the media center. Seriously, anyone looking at this?
      Javier Santillan

When this Doge hits 88 miles an hour you're gonna see some serious S***

Comment

Just got info from the tech guys, and the PCs have Maya (and VRay) installed and shouldn't have any expiring license....It's the Macs that are having the trouble - and it's an issue on AutoDesk's end. UIW's tech folk have had a ticket in for quite a while, and still haven't heard back.

So bottom line - use the PCs in the Media Center. Maya should be anxious to see you there.

Comment

Just got info from the tech guys, and the PCs have Maya (and VRay) installed and shouldn't have any expiring license....It's the Macs that are having the trouble - and it's an issue on AutoDesk's end. UIW's tech folk have had a ticket in for quite a while, and still haven't heard back.

So bottom line - use the PCs in the Media Center. Maya should be anxious to see you there.

Comment

Working...
          X