Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claytons Cool Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claytons Cool Hat

Man, I wish I had such a cool hat.
    At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Maybe it's just the quality of the image, but man, can you get a meaner look? Teh 3v1l!

;)

Comment

Reminds me of a Rabite Cap from Secret of Mana, that really old RPG classic on the SNES. =D

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Well since were posting them have a look guys....I promised Fagan I wouldnt post hers...
        "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
        "Car Alarm"
        Retaliation

Comment

Whoops..

Here they are...
          "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
          "Car Alarm"
          Retaliation

Comment

aaaaaaaaannnnndd your pride just died.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Is he supposed to look like pikachu?
              箴 言 18:12
              敗 壞 之 先 , 人 心 驕 傲 ; 尊 榮 以 前 , 必 有 謙 卑 。

Comment

Actually....

Actually its a character, Puchiko, from Digi Charat , an anime that looks like its packed with cuteness but has a whole new realm to it...

observe:

Puchikovs Clayton.....hmmmmmmmmm

--Dane Cook
                "Car Alarm"
                Retaliation

Comment

I actually tried to watch that anime, but couldn't make it through the first episode. It is sooo annoying.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Working...
                  X