Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Picture of Watkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Picture of Watkins

-->Alright Watkins youve made me do this!!!

Ok heres the story people..:

I am designing a website for Web 2 and am taking all the teachers using a certain hat( see image) And I have taken a photograph of Fagan and Clayton wearing the hat for the purpose of when you mouse over one of my buttons then it was supposed to change to that teacher.....

WELL I asked Watkins to take a picture with the hat on but he refused!! He said that I should just photoshop it on...which I plan on doing with your help..

Now I am calling for everyone and anyone to see if you guys have a picture of Watkins....PLEASE if anyone has a picture of Watkins then please email it to me (ainoreichan@yahoo.com) or please post it up here! It would be most helpful...Thank You!!!

Karen Pedroza...aka Kareko

-->If you want to see Watkins wearing this hat then please post up your pics thank you!!
    "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
    "Car Alarm"
    Retaliation

I can't imagine why anyone would refuse to put this hat on...............
    "The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
    - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

"Do, or do not. There is no try."
    - Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Comment

here
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Lol Thanks will...If i dont find a real picture of watkins I just might use that one.
        "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
        "Car Alarm"
        Retaliation

Comment

isn't he supposed to have a knife in that one?

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

give him time, one should apear soon hehe

Comment

This is all I got

They were from the London trip

http://www.jennybarton.com

Comment

Wow thanks Jenny! I just might use them! If anybody else is willing to contribute it would be most helpful thanks!

--Dane Cook
                "Car Alarm"
                Retaliation

Comment

Btw ...

I heard that some people are afraid to post up pics because of what crazy Watkins might do well...you can just send them to my email address:

ainoreichan@yahoo.com

Sweetness thanks

--Dane Cook
                  "Car Alarm"
                  Retaliation

Comment

Working...
                  X